Sunday 22 May 2011

Lake Reflections

I was fishing on Lake Eppalock this morning at dawn when a large storm cloud cruised in front of the rising sun.
iPhone 4 -
Click on photo for larger image view
Then the light show began .. . I remember reading something about being out in the open, in water, in a metal contraption and something about electrical conductivity . . whatever . . .
iPhone 4 -
Click on photo for larger image view
The sky and sunrise was in stereo, lovely . . .
iPhone 4 -
Click on photo for larger image view
I did not even get a bite, but an old guy at the boat ramp cheered me up when I asked how he went, he said "Not too well, I only got 20 fish and I had to work bloody hard to get that many!" WTF!!!
iPhone 4 -
Click on photo for larger image view
Cruised around and saw plenty of 'fish' on the fish finder. Check out my track *here*
iPhone 4 -
Click on photo for larger image view

No comments:

Post a Comment